Request Service or Delivery
You may request delivery in two ways:
- By telephone 207-872-5526
- Fill out the form on this page.
View our fuel delivery schedule here.
Fuel Delivery Policy
1. Access to your fill pipe must be unimpeded by snow, ice, or other objects.
2. Camp or construction roads must be cleared and, under icy conditions, sanded. Please protect the safety of our drivers. We reserve the right to deny delivery.
3. Will-call customers must request heating oil at least 48 hours in advance. Propane delivery must be made one week in advance.
4. Off-schedule or off-route delivery for heating oil and kerosene is a minimum of 100 gallons. A charge of $100 will be made.
5. Similarly, the minimum propane delivery is 100 gallons unless the tank is smaller. You will be charged $50.
6. To avoid an off-schedule fee, please anticipate your need with the delivery schedule above. We will make every effort to accommodate you but cannot be expected to make unscheduled deliveries without a charge.